For Christmas, Imogen received a little portable markerboard. When given the opportunity to draw with a marker, Imogen jumps on it, so she went right to work.
When I looked her sketches, they astounded me. It was the first time I ever saw her draw a person. She drew the first sketch and told me it was Brooks in the bathtub. Perfect! Then she said he was lonely, so she proceeded to draw herself with Brooksie in the bathtub. She did them so quickly and definitively, and then erased them without a whim. This little 3yr old never ceases to amaze me!
Saturday, December 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's amazing. I can't draw as well as that, and I'm 66 years old. But of course, she has two artistic parents. Now, is one of your kids going to get my mother's musical talents? Love, Grandma, Susie
ReplyDelete